Whether leading large scale transformation programs, analyzing the customer experience, or re-designing an organization, Haywood has a knack for figuring out the people side. His solutions are never cookie-cutter, and his MO is always to put his clients’ needs at the forefront. But at home, his kid’s needs come first, and sometimes that involves actual cookie cutters. In his spare time, he also roots for Ole Miss and Atlanta United, and plays a bad guitar.
- Comparing Collective Insights and The Big Consulting Firms
- Can your supply chain weather any storm? How to optimize your supply chain for the future
- Transitioning Agile to a Remote Environment
- What to Consider during a Merger and Acquisition
- The Power of Story: Use Storytelling to Breathe Life into Your Messaging