Whether leading large scale transformation programs, analyzing the customer experience, or re-designing an organization, Haywood has a knack for figuring out the people side. His solutions are never cookie-cutter, and his MO is always to put his clients’ needs at the forefront. But at home, his kid’s needs come first, and sometimes that involves actual cookie cutters. In his spare time, he also roots for Ole Miss and Atlanta United, and plays a bad guitar.
- Strategic Vendor Selection: The Importance of Diversity in the Tech Industry
- The New Normal: What is the Role of the Office?
- Realize Value in Digital Transformation: Power Lies with Your People
- Hypercare: Prepare for the Worst to Deliver the Best
- Outsourcing Finance – Is it the Golden Ticket to Cost Savings?