Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Seth is known for solving complex business and technology problems using a creative and analytical approach for breaking down issues and driving innovative solutions. He specializes in Technology Strategy & Architecture, Next-Generation Cyber Security, and Technology Modernization. Seth is deeply involved in the community through numerous organizations. He is involved with the Habitat for Humanity, Chattahoochee Riverkeeper, and the High Tech Prayer Breakfast. He has also served on the Board of Advisors for the Grant Park Conservancy. Seth holds multiple degrees from The University of Virginia including a Masters of Science in Management Information Systems. He also holds a Management and Leadership certificate holder from the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- Comparing Collective Insights and The Big Consulting Firms
- Can your supply chain weather any storm? How to optimize your supply chain for the future
- Transitioning Agile to a Remote Environment
- What to Consider during a Merger and Acquisition
- The Power of Story: Use Storytelling to Breathe Life into Your Messaging